Geometrica Update - 2020
Firstly, I apologise for the long wait for this update. I hope you find it was worth it... It's been a difficult month for most of us, so hopefully this will provide some relief to some. Things are definitely difficult for us here in the UK! Stay safe everyone.
- 59 new designs added. As usual, all the many versions of each design have been meticulously prepared for use. This takes the total designs in this pack to a mega 217 designs.
- Updated the Procreate and Clip Studio brush sets to include all new designs.
- The existing ‘brush on’ Procreate brush set has had some improvements - adjusted the size and scale of each brush so it is easier to get into tighter corners. You can adjust these settings yourself too*(see note.) Fixed some brushes showing colour bleed.
*If you have struggled with re-sizing and quality of these brushes, we strongly advise that you read the newly updated Brush Usage Page.
- Added stencils in the stamps brush set, but only for the new 59 designs at this time. The ‘brush on’ set also includes some stencils for the warpy designs
- Added an extra eBook including all new designs.
- An exciting addition is that we have added Procreate versions of the Human concept templates. This means that you can draw within the confines of the body immediately (rather than on top of an image and erase parts that fall outside the body.)
- Added 8 new sketchy human concept designs. They are available as direct procreate versions, but you can also download these as normal images if you prefer.
To download only the updates (with the exception of the brush sets) please use the following links. The brush sets include all 217 designs and can replace your current brush set. You can also download the full pack again by using the link at the top of the update email.
Procreate Brush Set 1 - brush-on style.
Procreate Brush Set 2 - Stamps
Image Pack (Updates only) - You can download the full image pack again using the link at the top of the update email.
eBook (Updates only)
For help downloading and installing, you can find the brush instructions here. And the image pack instructions here. If you encounter issues beyond this, you can contact us by replying to the update email.
Really hope you enjoy them.